1. Basic materials: new / old Marine Containers
2. Thermal insulation materials: rock wool, PS extruded board, color steel sandwich panel
3. Wall panel and top materials: UV board, aluminum plastic board, bamboo wood fiber board, metal carving board
4. Auxiliary materials: wood board, cement board, gypsum board, OSB board, calcium carbonate board, PVC floor, wood plastic panel, perforated mesh board
5. Electrical materials: cable, conduit, distribution box, switch, socket, aviation socket, downlight, circuit layout
6. Door and window materials: aluminum alloy window hollow toughened glass, aluminum alloy door laminated toughened glass
7. Customized materials: overall bathroom, external painting, bedroom, reception room
|STEP1||The factory determines the delivery time and leases the booking to the shipping company.|
|STEP2||Provide export clearance documents and related expenses.|
|STEP3||The factory sealed the box and shipped it to the port three days in advance.|
|STEP4||The goods leave the port of shipment and are shipped to the port of destination.|
|STEP5||Received the shipping company's delivery notice and proceeded with customs formalities in advance.|
|STEP6||The goods orrive ot the port of destination and are picked up according tothe bill of lading.|
1. Q: Is Shanghai Shiyi a factory or a trading company?
A: Shanghai Shiyi is a container housing, which is located in Baoshan District, Shanghai. Shanghai Shiyi devotes itself to manufacture and renovate the container house since 2013. The workshop of Shanghai Shiyi is accessible to everyone for visiting purpose.
2. Q: How can I get a quotation of the project?
A: If you have your own drawing, we can offer you a quotation according to your design. If you don’t have any draft, our designers will assist you.
3. Q: Does the electric power system work in my country?
A: Our electric power systems are standardized in USA, AU and EU.
4. Q: How to install the containers?
A: We will sent you an installation instruction and video. If you still need help, we can provide on-site service. However, any other extra fees may applied.
5. Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A:We believe that good quality establishes sustainability. Each product manufactured from our factory has gone through comprehensive and sophisticated testing procedures to ensure 100% qualified before delivering.
6. Q:How about your leading time for production?
A: A normal container house usually takes at least 35 days to be manufactured. A luxury container house takes 10-15 days more than the normal one.
7. Q: How about the shipping?
A: Transportation by sea is a defaulted method to delivery . The forwarding agent can provide a detail of shipping expenses.
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME